Funding for eCommerce and SEO
Looking to upgrade your website to eCommerce or develop an SEO Strategy / Digital Marketing Plan? To help local businesses sell their products and services online Local Enterprise Offices around the country are offering a Business Trading Voucher of up to €2,500. This grant can be used towards eCommerce website development, digital marketing and software.
Attending a Trading Online Voucher Webinar is usually a mandatory step in applying for the Trading Online Voucher. However each LEO has different criteria. Just call your local LEO office for more details on how to apply for your specific county.
If you need an eCommerce website or have a website that needs to be upgraded to eCommerce or need an SEO / Digital Marketing Plan then the LEO Grant could work for you.
Trading Voucher Application Process
STEP 1 – ATTEND THE WEBINAR
- Logon to LEO: www.localenterprise.ie
- Search for your county by clicking ‘Find your LEO’
- Once in your county’s LEO page click the ‘Training & Events’ tab
- Scroll down and click into ‘Online Bookings’
- Search for and select the ‘Trading Online Voucher Webinar’
- Call your local LEO office if the webinar is not scheduled yet at that time
- Once it is on the schedule simply book online to attend the webinar. It’s free and is the first step in applying for the grant.
STEP 2 – FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM
Once you have attended the webinar then you will be given a link to an online Application Form:
- When filling out your personal and business details on the form you will need to know what you are requiring funding specifically for.
- The grant is primarily for an eCommerce website or an eCommerce upgrade to an existing website i.e. Configuring an online shop; and or Digital Marketing costs; and or software costs.
- If applying for an eCommerce upgrade you will need to upload a few quotes from web designers.
- Once you have submitted the application form and uploaded the relevant documents then just wait for a response from the LEO office.
- Once you receive the grant you can hire the web design company of your choice to develop your eCommerce site.
- You must pay for the website upgrade and then on showing of a receipt for services you will be reimbursed by the LEO office.